Bali Bird Park + Bathing Elephant is a fabulous and great combination tour with early start from your hotel and headed to Mason Taro elephant park, wash, swim with Sumatran elephant and enjoy the morning breakfast and combine with visiting Bali bird park as the way to enjoy Bali with the singing of the birds at the Paradise island.
Let’s start your day with explorer 7 different regions that recreate natural habitats and enjoy a variety of amazing shows. Your day out will be most memorable one as you will entertain by the sound of birds with our tropical garden, with fish pool and feel that you are in the middle of the jungle. An amazing tour program.
Visit the Bali Bird Park for an opportunity to meet and interact with more than 1,000 birds representing 250 species from all around the world. Prepare your camera for some photo shoot and bring a nice memory after your visit at our park, This tour will combine with an adventure ride on the biggest animal on the earth’ Sumatran Elephant” Are you ready for that ?
Bali Bird Park is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Bali built over 20 years ago. This park was first opened in Bali in October 1995 and became one of the biggest bird parks in Indonesia. Of course with a discount from us as a ticket agent for Bali Bird Park, we offer ticket prices for foreign tourists. Domestic tourism prices are offered at different prices. To find out the domestic entry ticket prices to Bali Bird Park, click here. For groups of 20 or more and receiving special prices from us, we advise reservations in advance, and during your group visit to Bird Park we can make better arrangements for your group. It is not permitted to bring in pets to visitors in the Bali Bird Park, as is commonly the case, all types of pets, such as dogs, cats, squirreling, rabbit, hamsters and other pets, are not allowed to enter. The Bali Bird Park operates 7 times per week from 09:00 to 17:30, and we are closed at the Nyepi celebration in Bali every time we know. The Bali Bird Park is situated on a 2-hectare area where you will find a large collection of different birds, both birds from Indonesia and birds from other countries that are carefully preserved and nurtured. A collection from the 250 species that have been found and maintained in the Bali Bird Park of around 1000 species. Bird Park Bali Bird Park is a famous holiday destination for Bali, either for visits to your loved partner or family. Bali Bird Park Bird park In this bird park, one of the Bali birds is also native, and the bird has a very small population, Bali Starling’s name. It now holds a very protected existence. Close to 300–700 people come to this park every day and this place is very crowded with tourists, especially during the holidays or school holiday, eid vacation, anniversaries and other holidays.. It is the most busy in June, July, August for foreign guests. In addition to seeing different types of birds, travelers can also shoot themselves and take all sorts of birds in the Bali Bird Park.
Morning arrival at the Sacred village of Taro where the Elephant Park is located near white holly cow An Taro Temple, It’s the first elephant park in Bali was officially open our Tourism minister. This Bathing with washing and ride elephant on the poll give you the best memory trip in Bali.
Now everyone can bathe the Elephant, join this adventure tour for unforgettable experience and combine our Bird park visit. Enjoy an incredible experience with the Elephants in their bathing lake as they take you on their morning bath. This exclusive interactive experience is a rare opportunity to ride bareback atop the elephants as they romp and play, splash and dunk in their bathing lake, one of their most favorite rituals of their day.
Wash, caress, feed and interact with the elephants in a spectacular and personal setting. Sit back and enjoy gourmet breakfast in the Park Restaurant overlooking the lake as the elephants soak up and dry off in the dazzling morning sunshine, then enjoy the Elephant Talent Show and a Safari ride through the lush jungle of Taro.
[BBP-05] BALI BIRD PARK, BATHING ELEPHANT TIME ESTIMATION:
- 05.45 – 06.30 – Pick up from your hotel (subject on your hotel location)
- 07.30 – Arriving at Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Taro Ubud / Registration and settle the payment.
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 11.30 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro.
- 12.30 – Visit Bali Bird Park
- 17.00 -Transfer back to hotel.
Child (8-12 yo):
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Private tour with fully air conditioned car.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Ticket to visit Bali Bird Park.
- Washing + Bathing Elephant for 30 minutes
- Feed elephant
- Museum Elephant visit.
- 30 minutes elephant ride with insurance.
- 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
What to Bring ?
- Sun block or sunscreen.
- Socks and glove if any.
- Sneaker/ Sport Shoes.
- Long pants / trouser / short
- Insect repellent.
- Change of clothes.
- Extra cash for photo or souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 person traveling together..
- Single Traveler extra 50%.
- Payment can settle on departure by Cash USD/IDR or Other Currency.
- Cancellation on Departure will be 100 % Charge.
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For Group booking, get special deals.
- Price valid for ONLINE BOOKING ONLY or DIRECT CALL BY CUSTOMER. NO INTERMEDIARY PERSON.